As a community, we are all aware of the concerns surrounding COVID-19. As an organisation and individuals, we are taking a rational, dynamic and considered approach to this situation.
We assure you that the health and welfare of our clients and our staff is paramount above all.
In response to the current environment, we have updated our COVID-19 precautions for in-person services and also greatly expanded our Telehealth services.
In line with latest governmental and accrediting-body recommendations, we are continuing to offer in-person services across all of our Offices where appropriate, in addition to our greatly expanded Telehealth-services. All circumstances are being appraised on an individual basis dependent on a multitude of factors including location/ particulars of local environment, client health status and preference but, with health and safety (of our clinicians and our clients) above all.
Where in-person services may be occurring, an extensive triage and precautionary framework has been developed, deployed unwaveringly and in all instances; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Robust appraisal of appropriate consultation-venue with necessity for social distancing practices throughout;
- Screening (of clients and staff) for any ill-health, particularly respiratory/ cold-like symptoms and/ or any interaction with COVID-19 cases and/ or exposure sites;
- Consideration of personal health and social circumstances and factors;
- Additional sanitary precautions including personal hygiene/ hand sanitisation, face masks (where appropriate) and considerations for shared exercise-equipment;
- As advisable – engagement with, and approval from, necessary authorities including Medical Practitioner/s and/ or Insurer; and
- Unwavering adherence to all Federal and State/Territory legislations and guidelines, as well as those provided by accrediting-bodies.
Throughout this challenging period, we endeavour to achieve continuity with all services irrespective of delivery-modality to mitigate any potential impact to our client’s health. Also, we commit to exhaust every means possible of intuition, imagination and determination to create bespoke, enjoyable and effective ongoing programs to support our client’s ongoing recoveries.
We will change and update our approach locally and/ or nationally as the need arises; please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions or concerns about how we may adjust our services to suit your needs.