COVID-19 PrecautionsWhat we are doing about the Coronavirus situation to ensure we are keeping you and our staff safe
As a community, we are all aware of the concerns surrounding COVID-19. As an organisation and individuals, we are taking a rational, dynamic and considered approach to this situation. We assure you that the health and welfare of our clients and our staff is paramount.
In lieu of current circumstances, we have greatly expanded our Telehealth services.
In line with governmental and accrediting-body recommendations and relative community-transmission rates, we are offering Face-to-Face services across all of our Offices, with the exception of Victoria – where we are currently offering Telehealth-services only. Please note, all circumstances are being appraised on an individual basis dependent on a multitude of factors but, with health and safety as the priority.
For the specific cases whereby Face-to-Face services are being deployed, an extensive triage and precautionary framework has been developed; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Appraisal of appropriate consultation-venue with necessity for social distancing practices throughout;
- Screening (of clients and staff) for any ill-health, particularly respiratory/ cold-like symptoms;
- Consideration of personal health and social circumstances and factors;
- Additional sanitary precautions including personal hygiene/ hand sanitisation, face masks (where appropriate) and nil shared exercise-equipment;
- As advisable – engagement with, and approval from, necessary authorities including Medical Practitioner/s and/ or Insurer; and
- Unwavering adherence to Federal – as well as all State/ Territory, legislations and guidelines.
Throughout this challenging period, we endeavour to achieve absolute continuity with all services – irrespective of delivery-modality, and; will exhaust every means possible of intuition, imagination and determination to create bespoke, enjoyable and effective ongoing programs.
We will change and update our approach as the need arises; please do not hesitate to ask us if you have questions or concerns about how we may adjust our services to suit your needs.